We proudly announce the complete 2-day programme of the Test Automation Days 2019! This year we will discuss the future of Test Automation in a continuous world. In a world where everything needs to be continuous, has Test Automation also evolved into a continuous process: delivering software, testing, learning, creating value, etc.? How do you adjust to a continuous world? How do you keep up and deal with continuous change relative to Test Automation? Or do you think that “continuous” is nothing more than hype to put extra pressure on everything we do?
Day 1 – June 19th
An intensive day consisting of half-day workshops, where tools, technologies and innovative practices flourish! Choose 2 exclusive 3 hours masterclasses from our programme:
PROGRAMME DAY 1 – JUNE 19
Maximum of 150 attendees
Day 2 – June 20th
Our main conference day, focusing on exchanging ideas and tips, getting inspired and networking. A comprehensive program with inspiring keynotes, including best practices, workshops, master classes and an test automation lab for more hands-on experiences.
Meet our keynote speakers:
- Paul Gerrard, Principal at Gerrard Consulting & teacher, author, webmaster, programmer, tester, conference speaker, rowing coach and publisher
- Dorothy Graham, has been in software testing and test automation for nearly 50 years, and is co-author of 5 books
- Mirjana Kolarov, Test Architect at Levi9 IT Services, Co-Founder at Test’RS Club
- Amir Rustamzadeh, Senior Engineer, Cypress
- Ard Kramer, Programme Chair Test Automation Days
Please find our full programme here:
PROGRAMME DAY 2 – JUNE 20
Maximum of 300 attendees
Meet world’s leading Test Automation experts
Register now and ensure your place at this unique conference. Get a combi ticket for a fee of € 790,-! Or register for Day 1 for €495,- or for Day 2 for € 395,-.
We hope to welcome you to Utrecht in June!
Dit bericht is origineel geplaatst op Test Automation Day